The start of a new year is a time for reflection and determining what you want out of the next year. And I’ve certainly had a lot to reflect on.
In 2018 I:
- Began taking my writing more seriously by really dedicating time to my blog
- Got a (full-time!) job as a Content Writer and Editor for a local business
- Have been published on online platforms and in local magazines
- Started a book (it’s still a WIP, but still!)
- Made new friends
- Took a road trip with Belle
- Invested in my faith by growing in my church community
- Found the purpose of my blog
- Registered my business
This past year was far from perfect, and it’s definitely not where I had thought I would be at 27, but the Lord has blessed me in this season of long suffering. He has shown me that He can, and does, use pain and waiting and anger and frustration for good.
The past year has shown me I am stronger and more capable than I ever thought.
I want to encourage you: if you are facing something right now that you aren’t sure you can get past, God has you in the palm of His hand. The new year is your opportunity to start fresh and to recommit.
I pray this new year would bring you peace.
. . . . . .
Is there something you are praying for? Let me know, and we can join together in prayer.